Hamilton Bevy 0002 – SPOOKY HALLOWEEN BEVY
For our 2nd Hamilton bevy, join Society of Beer Drinking Ladies for a SPOOKY HALLOWEEN BEVY at the wonderful CLIFFORD BREWERY on SATURDAY OCTOBER 26th from 5-11pm.
Clifford was just awarded BEST BREWERY in CANADA at the 2019 Canadian Brewing Awards. AKA they make amazing beer and their brewery is also HUGE and perfect for throwing a bevy:)
We’ve rounded up a crew of crafty ladies to make up our Women’s Artisan Market. Get your Christmas shopping started….or buy yourself a little treat!
OH AND PLEASE COME IN COSTUME. We can’t wait to see ’em and we’re rocking prizes for the best ones!
We’ll have our lady music playlist rockin’ as usual, so grab your dancing shoes, your lady pals and secure your tickets today!
Tickets to the bevy are $30 and include:
- your first welcome beer (12oz)
- a chance to taste our unique Bevy Brew
- a “Morning After Bag”
- a chance to win sweet prizes
- a kick-ass time with beer-loving ladies
STUFF TO KNOW
- This is a safe and inclusive space, open to the LGBTQ, transgender community and all those who identify as a woman
- As always, we will be donating a portion of ticket sales & all bar tips to the Canadian Women’s Foundation.
- 5 oz and 12oz beers available at $3 & $6 respectively
- Bring cash! No ATM’s on site for this bevy. We do accept credit at our swag shop and you can buy beer tickets there too.
- Our Swag Shop will be open! But if you can’t wait, shop online. Bonus – your outfit for the bevy is already planned.
- You must be 19 years of age to bevy it up. We will be checking ID.
- Tickets are non-refundable and good for this bevy only. But, toss ’em up on Facebook if you can’t make it…they’re a hot commodity.
- You may be photographed at the bevy. Images taken at the bevy may be used promotionally by the SOBDL.